top of page

Bellamy Ryder Group

Public·5 members
Fazil Arkhipov
Fazil Arkhipov

Where Can I Buy A Money Clip EXCLUSIVE

Grainger McKoy presents to you jewelry for women, inspired by his personal gifts to his wife, as well as gifts for men, fine sterling silver pieces for the home, table & baby gifts, plus limited edition, life-sized sculptures available for purchase online. We invite you to step inside where you'll find the work of a great American Artist and Sculptor.

where can i buy a money clip

This titanium money clip from Craighill has a functional, minimalist design that's unique and stylish. It's only $35, which is an excellent entry price to money clips. Plus if you prefer a color other than bronze you can also purchase in a silver color or black.

Just like their luggage, Tumi's money clip is elegant and highly durable. Inspired by the brand's signature ballistic nylon fabric and given a silver tone finish, this clip shows off a little more character without going over-the-top.

Similar to a carbon fiber cardholder, this clip is ultra-tough and rugged in style. It's worth noting this product isn't made with real carbon fiber but only inspired by the material. Regardless, your cash isn't going anywhere in this bad boy.

For the EDC enthusiast, you'll be interested to discover this Gerber money clip also has a secret knife. It's great for those moments for an impromptu fix on the job site. It's not great if you accidentally forget you brought it to the airport.

Carry the mini-viper w/ bills only, daily, for 2 years now.. Outstanding! Approaching 60 years of age & embarrassed to say how many different clips I've tried. I have other clips by you as well. They all work, but this one works the best for me. Great job! Can't imagine a better clip..

Read the compliments about your mini money clip and I just want to add that I think it's the best one on planet earth, EVER! I'm 75 and have searched for many years for a clip that really retains its integrity, and THIS IS IT! PERIOD!

I actually received a viper mini as a Christmas gift after begging for it from my brother-in-law. I just have to say that I absolutely love it. I have bought 12 wallets and 4 money clips over the past 6 years. This is finally what I was looking for...something small, economical, and practical. Something that fits in my pocket without causing a large bulge, but something that holds enough that I don't feel like I have to spend money to get down to my money clip's capacity. Well done...seriously. This is one of the best products I've found in the past decade.